- Legendary Analog Synthesizer with 3 VCOs, Ladder Filters, LFO and Eurorack Format
- Legendary analog synthesizer with triple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “D Type” circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Ultra-high precision 0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenylene Sulphide capacitors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Switchable low/high pass filter mode for enhanced sound creation
- Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance
- Overdrive circuit adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 48 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Low and high level outputs featuring highest signal integrity signal stages
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
A Eurorack-sized reincarnation of the classic Minimoog Model D monosynth.
Behringer's MODEL D Analog Synthesizer is inspired by Moog's classic Minimoog Model D. At a welcome price, this Eurorack-sized synth continues in the Moog tradition by introducing analog synthesis to a new generation of music makers. Like the original, Behringer's MODEL D is outfitted with incredible features and has a rich analog sound. It differs from the original in its Eurorack design - a design that removes the keyboard feature, increasing portability. In its place, the synth can be connected to and controlled by any number of synth controllers or USB devices via a USB-MIDI port.