If you’re looking to enter the world of synthesis, sample-triggering or MIDI sequencing using your guitar or bass, then this is your box. The GI-20 GK-MIDI Interface detects the signal from any electric guitar or bass equipped with a GK-3, GK-3B or other 13-pin divided pickup, respectively, and lets you trigger synthesizers and samplers, or even record your playing as MIDI data. And with its built-in USB MIDI port, the GI-20 is perfect for computer-based recording setups.
- Powerful Guitar/Bass-MIDI interface ideal for turning your favorite synthesizer or MIDI module into a guitar synth
- Built-in USB MIDI port for computer connection
- Easy, knob-based controls and dedicated buttons for fast, intuitive operation
- Patch Memory lets you store user settings including “Play Feel, “Transpose/Mute” settings for each string, and Bank Select/Program Change messages for live performance
- Perfect size and configuration for use with Roland XV-2020 Synthesizer Module
- Flexible Transpose functions + 2 / - 3 octave with optional footswitch control