Music Accessories makes every effort to provide customers with the most effective service. The e-shop is addressed to all Internet users who wish to be informed immediately on the products offered by our company in combination with the possibility to make purchases through the e-shop, after a remote online order, always subject to the sufficiency of the company's inventory. These terms are fully compatible with applicable European and Greek law, while users recognize the Company's right to alter the terms of these terms to the extent that they do not relate to its legally binding obligations and without prejudice to fait accompli. The user of the site acknowledges that he has read these terms, agrees with them and undertakes to observe them.
For this reason, we inform our e-shop customers about the following issues:
When you visit musicaccessories.gr and in order to order products and to ensure that we can communicate with you so that we can inform you of our new products, you may be asked to provide information about you (name, profession, e-mail address, date of birth, etc.). Any personal data you declare anywhere on the pages and services of www.musicaccessories.gr are intended solely to ensure the operation of the corresponding service and may not be used by any third party without respecting the provisions of N 2472/97 on the protection against the processing of personal data as it applies at a time.
The online store www.musicaccessories.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community law and keeps your personal data secure for as long as you are registered with a service of www.musicaccessories.gr which is deleted after any termination relationship. The personal data you declare in the online store www.musicaccessories.gr are exclusively used by it for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the transaction relationship. Recorded data in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities at their legitimate request and in accordance with the applicable laws. The Customer has, within the scope of the legislation on confidentiality of telecommunications, the right to information and objection provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997
The information we ask of you
Personal Data: Every visitor can browse the online store www.musicaccessories.gr without giving any personal information. We will only need your personal data (your e-mail) when you join and proceed to order products.
Information about product purchases: The necessary data for each transaction is your name, a fixed telephone, address (street, city, postal code), mailing address of the order and document type (receipt, invoice). At the same time, we voluntarily ask for information such as a mobile phone number (if we need to contact you directly), fax number and profession.
Document data: If we issue an invoice, we need the company name, VAT number. and headquarters address.
To be able to offer personalized service, most large companies use alphanumeric identification files, so-called cookies. The session cookies are only used to recognize that you are entering the site so that you do not need to ask for a password on all pages that include a data transaction. These are extinguished as soon as you leave the site. www.musicaccessories.gr uses session cookies: in order not to constantly ask you for a password when you visit our various pages, we need to recognize you when you enter our online store.
The management of data and information you have given us is as follows:
We use the data you have trusted us in the following ways:
To join www.musicaccessories.gr (As a member you have access to your old and current orders, you can also keep a list of the products you want to buy in your shopping cart, and receive product updates to product categories of your interest
To deliver on-line orders you have purchased online
To be able to confirm your orders
So we can answer any questions you may have
To send you special offers and product updates
Under no circumstances will we transfer your personal information to third parties (Article 11 Law 2472/1997)
Under no circumstances we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. These data are used exclusively by www.musicaccessories.gr to continuously improve your service. If in the future we see that sharing some of your information with a third party can greatly benefit your purchases, it will be done only after your approval.
An exception to this commitment is the case that this information is requested by a law enforcement body
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful interference and damage to www.musicaccessories.gr or to any third party, either infringes the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person's information ,
2. sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes user's morals, social values, childhood, etc.,
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users have no right of transmission under the law or current contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
4. Send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
5. Send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate the equipment any software or computer hardware,
6. Deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
7. Harassment of third parties in any way,
8. Collecting or storing personal data about other users.
They also agree that all members, affiliates, employees, management, shareholders and other partners of www.musicaccessories.gr are not responsible for anything that arises from third parties using their site www.musicaccessories.gr Any use contrary to the above, except for the occasional and / or civil sanctions, also causes the service to be interrupted without any notice.